Watchf AP A  PA USA APHS427959 Henry Ford

Henry Ford

Henry Ford and Westinghouse Electric and officials inspect relics of electric development at Pittsburgh, Pa., Nov. 20, 1929. The company has donated the equipment to Ford's Museum in Dearborn. Left to right: James Bishop (wearing hat) head of the Ford Museum: T.P. Gaylord and J.S. Tritle vice presidents of Westinghouse; Ford; F.A. Merrick, presidents of Westinghouse, and W.S. Rugg, vice president. (AP Photo)

Use Information This content is intended for editorial use only.
For other uses, additional clearances may be required.

291120037
November 20, 1929 12:00:00 AM
December 16, 2011 07:02:38 PM
ASSOCIATED PRESS
27116 HARDCOPY
3000 x 2366 2.54 MB
Pittsburgh, PENNSYLVANIA, United States
APHS427959
IP PM

This content is intended for editorial use only. For other uses, additional clearances may be required.

X

Message Box

Cancel
Ok
No
Yes